Guess who’s back? and it’s not Eminem. We apologize for our blogging distance for the last few months, but a lot has happened that we would love to share with you!
Since our last post in March-
- Moved from Italy to Prague to Paris and back home to Seattle – what a trip this was for me to experience such different lifestyles and cultures. I am so thankful for the opportunity, but joyful to be back home.
- Began a part-time internship at Starbucks Corporate – I am currently a part of the marketing packaged food team and love working in this group.
- Has two quarters until she graduated college – YAY!
- Is enjoying the Seattle sunny summer – SO thankful for this beautiful Seattle summer with my best friends and family!
- Purchased a motorcycle – There are so many roads and adventures that await us here in the northwest that are beautiful on two wheels.
- Changed jobs – I now work a monday through friday job so I can spend more time with her, sometimes you have to make changes in order to support your others love language.
- Deciding Major – I recently decided to take on a program at Washington State University, Which is a Communication program that will hopefully lead to a team oriented job.
We are very excited to be back into the blogging world can’t wait to share our next adventures with you!
till next time xoxo,